Starts with the letter 'P'
- Panchimera. 33 pieces a side, includes all the knight augmented pieces. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Paulovits's Game. Istv. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Perfect 12. 12 different kinds of pieces on a 12 x 12 board: Is 12 "more perfect" than 10? Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Pick the Piece Big Chess. Players can choose to play with Gryphon, anti-Gryphon, SuperCannon, Flying Bomber, Ninja Pawns and many other diverse pieces. By Charles Daniel.
- Pillage. Featuring the Super Pawn: a powerful short-range piece with promotional capabilities. By Charles Daniel.
- Pillars of Medusa. Play this variation of Turkish Great Chess with two additional pieces, the Morph and the Medusa, on Game Courier . Author: Tony Quintanilla and Gary K. Gifford. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Prime Ministers Random Chess. Missing description By Jose Carrillo.
- Prime-Ministers Chess. Missing description By Jose Carrillo.
- Pseudo-Modern Random Chess. Missing description By Jose Carrillo.
|9 'Play by mail item' entries listed||9 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'From ancient times' entry listed|
Total items listed: 9