Starts with the letter 'F'
- Falcon Chess. Play Falcon Chess on Game Courier! Author: George William Duke and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: George William Duke.
- Falcon Chess RFNB. Falcon Chess with a new setup. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Final Fight CCChess. Last word in CCChess. By Namik Zade.
- Flying Bombers Chess. This dual-range flying and jumping piece adds a new dimension to chess. Standard and large board presets. By Charles Daniel.
- Fool's Hexagonal Chess Courier Preset. Missing description By Graeme C Neatham.
- Four-Way Chess. 4-Way Chess. By Stephen R. Stockman.
- Futashikana Shogi. Expanded version of Shosu Shogi played on an 11x11 board. By Adam DeWitt.
|7 'Play by mail item' entries listed||7 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Three or more players' entry listed||1 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entry listed|
|1 'Sold commercially' entry listed||1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7