Starts with the letter 'Q'
- QB Goes East 162 squares. Quadruple Besiege versions of Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots using double sets on 2 9x9 boards. (Cells: 162) By Charles Gilman.
- QB Goes East 98 squares. Quadruple Besiege versions of Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots using single sets on 2 7x7 boards. (Cells: 98) By Charles Gilman.
- Quadaptation. Use commanders to recruit better pieces. Capture your opponents commander and they lose. By realityreaper989.
- Quadd Shogi. Shogi with 4 squares for each one space in normal Shogi. (18x18, Cells: 324) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Quadruple Besiege Chess. A variant on a "finite but unbounded" board comprising two FIDE boards notionally joined on every edge. (Cells: 128) By Charles Gilman.
- Quang Trung Chess, 2nd Edition. On 10 by 10 board with seven mostly new pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Vu Q Vo.
- Quantum Chess . Commercial variant with new pieces on 10 by 10 and 12 by 12 boards. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Quark Chess. Missing description By tilera Ley.
- Querquisite Chess. Features the whimsical, irregular Querquisites,. (8x10, Cells: 72) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Quex. Large variant on 10 by 10 board with 11 different pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Stephen Larson.
- Quinquereme Chess. Large variant with a new piece, the Quinquereme. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Jörg Knappen.
- Quintessential chess. Large chess variants, with some pieces moving with a sequence of knight moves in a zigzag line. (10x10, Cells: 84) By Jörg Knappen.
Total items listed: 12