Starts with the letter 'Z'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Zanzibar-S. A game in between Metamachy and Zanzibar-XL with 36 pieces per side. Preferred by some to the -XL version. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Zanzibar-S. A large CV with 72 pieces of 17 different types. Bigger than Metamachy. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Zanzibar-XL. Further step after Metamachy. 80 pieces of 19 different pieces, with historical lineage. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Zanzibar-XL. Beyond Metamachy. 80 pieces of 19 different types, with historical lineage. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- zephyr chess. quinquereme chess with squirrels, airplanes, and renn cavaliers! By Andy Maxson.
- Zeppelin Chess. Introducing the Zeppelin, which can fly to any empty square orthogonally (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Zhou Xia. Two decimal variants played with very powerful Xiangqi-like pieces. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- ZigZag Madness. Featuring the crooked dual path sliders: the ZigZag Bishop and the ZigZag Rook. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Charles Daniel.
- ZigZag Madness. Introducing the 2-path bent riders: the ZigZag Bishop and ZigZag Rook. By Charles Daniel.
- ZigZag Madness . Its madness when the standard chess pieces clash with ZigZag Bishop, ZigZag Rook, Ferz-Knight, Wazir-Knight and Ninja Pawns! By Charles Daniel.
- ZZ-Chess . Large variant with a new zig-zag piece. By Laurent Dubois.
5 'Game' entries listed 2 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed 4 'Play by mail item' entries listed 11 'Large board' entries listed 1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed
Total items listed: 11