Starts with the letter 'L'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Ladder Shogi. Shogi variant on 10 by 10 board where pieces climb the social ladder by multiple promotions. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Mason Green.
- Ladies and Generals. Missing description (6x9x6, Cells: 324) By Charles Gilman.
- Ladon Chess. Introducing the Ladon, a short-range piece that can repel any other piece, and also capture this way (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Ladorean Chess - Shaco Ladorean. Variation on Capablanca's Chess. (10x8, Cells: 80) Author: Bernhard U. Hermes. Inventor: Fergus Duniho.
- Laquear Chess. Introducing the Laquear, that captures like a bishop, but moves by the collision method (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Large Chess ZRF . ZRF for Capablanca's Chess plus variants: Bird's, Aberg's, Grotesque, Univers, Embassy, Janus, Archbishop, New Chancellor + more. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Large Nahbi Chess. Preset for Large Nahbi Chess. By Uri Bruck.
- Large Nahbi Chess. Missing description (10x12, Cells: 120) By Uri Bruck.
- Large Variant 99 Contest Index Page. Missing description
- Larger Wildeurasian variants. increasing the 2+2+1 piece groups from three to five or six. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- Latrunculi XXI. A 21st century variant on an ancient Chess-like game of the Roman empire. (10x8, Cells: 80) By Jose Carrillo.
- Leapers Chess. Played upon a 10x10 field with all the pieces having leaping capability. By Larry L. Smith.
- Leapers Creeepers. Decimal variant with many leaping pieces. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Leaping/Missing Bat Chess. Large variant on a 16x12 board with many fairy pieces. (16x12, Cells: 192) By John Savard.
- Left-Right Chess. A large variant with some pieces that move as a Rook only left or right. By J Paleja.
- Leto Chess. Introducing the Leto, a doubly telekinetic piece, very versatile (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Lilliputian Monochromatic Alice Chess. All pieces are colorbound, and switch boards rather than switching color. (6x7x2, Cells: 84) By Peter Aronson.
- Lilliputian Monochromatic Alice Chess . All pieces are colorbound, and switch boards rather than switching color. By Peter Aronson.
- Limited Ranged Guards Chess. A game with some limited queens/guards and tanks to shoot opponent. (10x10, Cells: 100) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Lions and Unicorns Chess. Play this large Chess variant with Lions and Unicorns. Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: David Paulowich.
- Lions and Unicorns Chess. With the 16 standard pieces and 4 powerful leapers. (10x8, Cells: 80) By David Paulowich.
- Little Cheops. Large variant with extra rules governing game play. (9x9, Cells: 81) By B. Gregory Johnson.
- Little Cheops. Missing description By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Locusts. Simple chess variant with only two set of pieces on each army. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Yu Ren Dong.
- Locusts . Simple chess variant with only two set of pieces on each army. By Yu Ren Dong.
- The Lonely Wolf . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Long Yang. Applying the Nearlydouble principle to a variant with Cannons. (11x16, Cells: 176) By Charles Gilman.
- Lubny Chess. 100 cell chess variant invented in 1972.
- Ludus Magus. Missing description (8x8x2, Cells: 145) By Larry L. Smith.
Total items listed: 29