Starts with the letter 'K'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- K4Flying . Missing description By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Kamikaze Mortal Shogi. Send your Kamikazes on suicide missions in this Shogi variant. (9x9, Cells: 81) Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Fergus Duniho and Roberto Lavieri.
- Kamikaze Mortal Shogi. Send your Kamikazes on suicide missions in this Shogi variant. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Fergus Duniho and Roberto Lavieri.
- King Arthur's Chess 72. Chess on a round board,. The odd number of files allows the Bishops to access every cell on the board - not colour-bound. (9x8, Cells: 72) By David Cannon.
- Kings. A modest variant with more than one king. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Kings. Kings on the Game Courier. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Knight Mare. A large variant with several promotion levels. (11x11, Cells: 120) By William C. Schmidt.
- Knights Chess games. Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Knights games . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Korean Carrera. Missing description (15x10, Cells: 150) By Daniil Frolov.
- Korean Chess. Korean Chess: presentation plus a strong Zillions implementation. Author: M Winther.
- Korean vs Western Chess. Red pieces are from Korean Chess, black pieces are from Western Chess.
- Kozune. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By Joshua Morris.
- Kozune. A game inspired by, and featuring elements of, Shatranj and Shogi. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Joshua Morris.
Top of page
Total items listed: 14