Starts with the letter 'P'
- Perfect 12. 12 different kinds of pieces on a 12 x 12 board: Is 12 "more perfect" than 10? Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Pillars of Medusa. A variation of Turkish Great Chess plus two additional pieces, the Morph and the Medusa. (11x11, Cells: 121) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Pillars of Medusa. Play this variation of Turkish Great Chess with two additional pieces, the Morph and the Medusa, on Game Courier . Author: Tony Quintanilla and Gary K. Gifford. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Pillars of Medusa . Download Pillars of Medusa for Zillions of Games! Author: Jason Jakupca. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Pinwheel Chess . Four-player, all-against-all variant played on a pinwheel-shaped board. By C. George Boeree.
- The Pit. 10 by 10 board has pit in the middle that can be crossed by Sorcerer piece. (10x10, Cells: 84) By Daniel Roth.
- The Pit . 10 by 10 board has pit in the middle that can be crossed by Sorcerer piece. By Daniel Roth.
|3 'Game' entries listed||2 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed|
|2 'Play by mail item' entries listed||7 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Three or more players' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7