Starts with the letter 'C'
- Chancellor Chess Variants, New. On 8 by 10 board with two `chancellors'. (10x8, Cells: 80) By David Paulowich.
- Chaturanga 4-84 . An Updating of Chaturanga for Four Players with modern pieces on an 84-square board. By Peter Aronson.
- Chaturanga 4-84. An Updating of Chaturanga for Four Players with modern pieces and an 84-square board. (10x10, Cells: 84) By Peter Aronson.
- ChesK: Risk and Chess Combination. A combination of the classic chess and Risk. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Khalid Waheed.
- Chess Empire. Large four player chess variant. (20x20, Cells: 322) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Harry Jackson.
- Chess on a 12 by 12 board. Doug Vogel has placed the standard 32 chess pieces in the center of a 12x12 board. Author: David Paulowich. Inventor: Doug Vogel.
- Chess on a Longer Board with a few Pieces Added. Play this 8x10 game with three new pieces. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: David Howe.
- Chess on a Longer Board with a few Pieces Added. On a 10 row by 8 column board, with three new pieces. (8x10, Cells: 80) By David Howe.
- Chessma 84. Game with elements of Chess and Ultima on a board with two levels with special corner squares. (10x10x2, Cells: 84) By Antoine Fourrière.
- Cobra Chess . Variant on 10 by 10 board with new pieces, including the Cobra. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Derick Peterson.
- Coffee Chinese Chess. A freeware Java applet for playing Chinese Chess. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Pham Hong Nguyen.
- Coherent Chess. Coherent Chess on the Game Courier. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Carlos Cetina.
- Courier 'de la Dama' . Courier Chess with a Modern Queen and other changes for more dynamic play. By Nuno Cruz.
- Courier 'de la Dama'. Courier Chess with a Modern Queen and Crooked Bishops. (12x8, Cells: 96) Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Nuno Cruz.
- Cross-Eyed Chess . Two player variant on cross-shaped board. Author: Dan Troyka. Inventor: Uri Bruck.
- Cross-Eyed Chess. Two player variant on cross-shaped board. (12x12, Cells: 84) By Uri Bruck.
Total items listed: 16