Starts with the letter 'T'
- Tamerlane Chess. Chess game said to have been favored, perhaps even invented, by ruler Timur the Lame in the 14th c. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Tenjiku Shogi. Four hundred year old, large, historical variant of Shogi. Author: Adam DeWitt.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation II. Gollon's large historical variant. Author: Tony Quintanilla and John Ayer.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation III. John Gollon's third out of six variations on Great Chess. Author: Tony Quintanilla.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation IV. Play this variation of Great Chess by e-mail! Author: Tony Quintanilla and John Ayer.
|5 'Play by mail item' entries listed||4 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Oriental' entry listed||5 'From ancient times' entries listed|
|1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5