Starts with the letter 'P'
- Parsi Chess. 19th century southern Indian chess variation. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: John Ayer. Inventor: _unknown.
- Paulovits's Game. Istv. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Pawn. Moves straight forward, takes diagonally forwards, and can promote. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Fergus Duniho.
- Persian Chess. Persian Chess is a citadel 9x9 game. By Persian Chess.
- Petteia XXI. A 21st century variant on an ancient Draughts-like game of the Roman empire. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jose Carrillo.
- Photos of a Gala Set.. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
Total items listed: 6