Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Historical',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'F%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Fairy Pieces part 1 . zillions file with many shogi pieces. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Ferz. Moves one diagonally. Author: Fergus Duniho and Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Fortress chess. An old Russian variant for four players. (Cells: 192) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Four seasons chess.. Medieval multiplayer chess variant on 8 by 8 board. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Four-handed Chess by Capt. George Hope Verney. Missing description Author: George Hope Verney.
Redirect Your Search