Starts with the letter 'R'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Rectahex Chesss. A chess variant that looks like hexagonal chess but can be played on a normal chess board. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Regenbogen. Unusual spectrum-based game with Wizards, Clerics and Spirits. (Cells: 44) By Jared B. McComb.
- Regenbogen . Unusual spectrum-based game with Wizards, Clerics and Spirits. Author: Joost Aan de Brugh. Inventor: Jared B. McComb.
- Review: HEXchess. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Review: Omnigon. Photos and Review. Author: Ben Good. Inventor: Mike Flynn.
- Rex . Six Direction Chess. By Arnaldo Rodrigues D'Almeida.
- REX Hexagonal Chess. Six Direction Chess. (Cells: 85) By Arnaldo Rodrigues D'Almeida.
- Ringworld Chess. Themed hex variant differentiating opposite directions along orthogonals. (Cells: 198) By Charles Gilman.
- Rose chess. Hexagonal chess variant, with additional variants, from St Albans, UK. (Cells: 91) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Round Honeycomb Chess. A cross between Circular/Cylindrical Chess and Hexagonal Chess. (9x11, Cells: 99) By David Cannon.
- Round Honeycomb Chess . Round Honeycomb Chess is a cross between Circular/Cylindrical Chess and Hexagonal Chess. By David Cannon.
Top of page
Total items listed: 11