Starts with the letter 'C'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Cascudo. On 44-square hexagonal board with turns consisting of cascade of moves. (Cells: 44) By David Jagger.
- Chassyrinth. A 'color-attribute' based hexagonal chess variant. Inventor: Kumar Yelubandi.
- Chesh. 3 player, hexagonal chess.
- Chessex. Hexagonal chess variant for two or three players. (Cells: 169) Inventor: Patrick K. Mullen.
- Chevron Ranks. Pieces use the "ranks" based on the Glinkshy/McCooey analogues to FIDE Pawn ranks. (11x11, Cells: 91) By Charles Gilman.
- Chexs. Chess for two to six persons on hexagonal board. By Stephen Kennedy.
- cHEXx. Multiplayer chess variant on hexagonal board. (Cells: 211)
- chexx. Another variant of hexagonal chess. (Cells: 63) By Dmitriy Golub.
- Color Chess. Four player chess variant on 11 by 11 board. (In Hungarian). By Sándor Nagy.
- Compact Hex Chess. 2 normal hex armies on a board reduced to sides of length 5. (9x9, Cells: 61) By Charles Gilman.
- Complex Allegiance Chess (6 player). Missing description By Kuyan Judith.
- Contest: Hexagonal chess problem solving, 2001. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Corrugated Chess. A minimally-3d answer to the problem of symmetric-array 9-file variants. (9x8, Cells: 72) By Charles Gilman.
- Credo Chess for Three. Hexagonal chess variant from St Albans, UK. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Credo Hexagonal Chess ("Rose Chess"). Hexagonal chess variant from St Albans, UK. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Cyclohex. 3-player round hex variant. (24x5, Cells: 120) By Charles Gilman.
Top of page
Total items listed: 16