Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Dice',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'S%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Saisho shogi. Game with one dice-shaped shared piece. By Francesco Fonseca.
- Shogi of the Central Madness. The center square is madness! You need card and dice to decide its effect. (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Single Combat Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Brett Ward.
- Skock. 64 pieces on an 8 x 8 board. Dice determine how far pieces can be moved. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ulf Göransson.
- Solitaire dice chess. Solitaire dice chess (concept works with variants & board games of skill too). (8x8, Cells: 64) By Kevin Pacey.
- Sveschky. 16 identical pieces per player whose moves are determined by a die. By Sergey Sirotkin.
Redirect Your Search