Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Crossover',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'M%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Mad Queen Shogi. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Larry L. Smith.
- Mad Queen Shogi. Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Magic River. Xiang Qi pieces crossing the Magic River turn into their Western counterparts, and vice versa! (17x9, Cells: 77) By John Smith.
- Magichess . Chess variant that uses ideas from Magic: the Gathering card game. By Dennis Xay Voong.
- Make-A-Rule Chess. Play chess and modify its rules concurrently. Chess with Nomic. Author: Randy King. Inventor: Nyegosh Dube.
- Make-A-Rule Chess. Sample game. Author: Randy King.
- Martian Chess. Two or four player strategic game with chess elements played with Looney piramids. (4x8, Cells: 32) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Andrew Looney.
- Minesweeper chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- Modern Makruk. A fusion of Modern Chess and Makruk. By John Smith.
Redirect Your Search