Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Crossover',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'D%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Danadazo. Game played on the 47 edges of a grid with rounded corners, borrowing elements from Tafl. (Cells: 47) By Jared B. McComb.
- Darts chess. Darts are thrown to decide with which piece to move. Author: Tim Thompson. Inventor: Ted Yudacufski.
- Desert Pub Chess. A game where Desert Wazirs & Desert Ferz capture by jumping. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Diceless Chessgammon. Move all pieces off the opponents side of the board. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Diffusion Chess. Pieces start out in groups and must continually break apart into smaller groups. Played on a GO board. (19x19, Cells: 361) By Alexandre Muñiz.
- Dipole Chess. A cross between Chess and the game Dipole by Mark Steere. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Rich Hutnik.
Redirect Your Search