Starts with the letter 'S'
- Sceptre 1027. Photo's of a set of this commercial multiplayer chess variant of the 1980's. Author: Simon Westenra.
- Sceptre 1027 A.D.. Large, commercial, multiplayer chess variant. (8x8x9, Cells: 576) Author: David Howe.
- StrategiChess . Large multi-player, multi-board chess variant. (14x14, Cells: 196) Author: Alan Cartwright. Inventor: Alan Cartwright and Alastair Taft.
- StrategiChess II . Large, multi-player, mult-board variant with new piece types. (14x14, Cells: 196) Author: Alan Cartwright. Inventor: Alan Cartwright and Alastair Taft.
- Superchess. Four-handed chess game playable by two or four players. (Cells: 148) Inventor: Rolf W. Jacobson.
- SuperChess I. Big proprietary game for four. Pawns meet their opponents as in orthochess. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Rolf W. Jacobson.
|4 'Game' entries listed||1 'Photograph page' entry listed|
|1 'Java Program' entry listed||4 'Large board' entries listed|
|6 'Three or more players' entries listed||6 'Sold commercially' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6