Starts with the letter 'D'
- Deception Chess. Each piece has two identities, Cloak and concealed Base. By Greg Shanker.
- Delta PI. Commercial chess variant with science fiction theme.
- Djambi. Four-player all-against-all game with unusual pieces; also known as Djambi. Inventor: Jean Anesto.
- Doubles Chess. Four player chess variant on octagonal board. (Cells: 128) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Rick Gillespie and Henry Rolling.
- Doubles Chess Partnership Ltd . Website of company selling four player chess variant. (Cells: 128)
- Dragon Chess (tm). Commercial board game played on a large board with a new piece -- the Dragon. By Lex Parker.
- Dragonchess. Commercial large chess variant. (16x10, Cells: 124) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Lex Parker.
|7 'Game' entries listed||1 'Orthodox chess' entry listed|
|3 'Large board' entries listed||3 'Three or more players' entries listed|
|1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed||1 'Hidden information' entry listed|
|7 'Sold commercially' entries listed|
Total items listed: 7