Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Commercial',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Z%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Zebulon. German commercial game with bluffing with chess pieces and connection forming. (7x7) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Herbert Schuetzdeller.
- Zillions of Games. Game package for Windows that allows you to play nearly any abstract board game or puzzle in the world.
- Zillions-of-Games. Review of Windows program for playing user-programmed Chess variants and other strategy board games. Author: David Howe.
- Zillions-of-Games. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Zonal Chess. Board has special `zones' at both sides. Commercial game of 1970's. (Cells: 104) Author: Lawrence C. Smith.
Redirect Your Search