Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Commercial',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'P%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Partner Chess . Commercial two and four-player variant on smaller cross-shaped board.
- Photos of Omega Chess. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- PI. Commercial multiplayer chess variant for 2 - 12 players. Inventor: Dan Brown.
- Pi. Commercial multiplayer chess variant, obtained by putting multiple curved and straight boards together. Inventor: Dan Brown.
- Ploy . Strategic Game of Maneuver and Capture, 3M Company - 1970. Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Ploy. Strategic Game of Maneuver and Capture, 3M Company - 1970. (9x9, Cells: 81) Author: Dennis Matheson.
- PlunderChess . Commercial chess variant where pieces gain right to move like a piece they captured. Inventor: Jeff Knight.
- Plunderchess: Pictures and a review. Commercial variants where capturing gains the right to move once as the captured piece. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Jeff Knight.
- PokerChess. PokerChess is a 2 player board game employing the mechanics of chess and poker. By Susannah Thorarinsson.
- Proteus: A Chess Army that Changes at your Command! . Variant played with 8 dice per side, each side of which has a different Chess piece printed on it. Author: David Howe.
Redirect Your Search