Starts with the letter 'K'
- Kaissa . Decimal variant developed from descriptions in John Norman's Gor books. By Jeff Shaffer.
- Kaos: The Game . Multiplayer game on a 7x7 board. By Robert Peeples.
- Kings and Pawns. Proprietary game on 8 by 7 board with two types of pieces and no capturing. (7x8, Cells: 56) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Kings and Pawns . Proprietary game on 8 by 7 board with two types of pieces and no capturing. Author: Peter Aronson.
- Kings Court . Commercial chess variant on 12 by 8 board based on the historical Courier chess. By Sidney LeVasseur.
- Knightmare Chess. The American version of Tempete sur l'Echiquier.
- Knightmare Chess. Missing description Author: Steffan O'Sullivan.
- Knightmare Chess Page. Steve Jackson Games' page on Knightmare Chess. Author: Steve Jackson.
- Konigsritter. Four-player game on curiously-shaped board with one player having a different army than the others. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Albert Buttner.
Total items listed: 9