Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Commercial',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'F%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Family pastimes: Maze and Diplomatic Mission. Cooperative chesslike game; commercial game. Inventor: Jim Deacove.
- Feudal. Chesslike game of wellknown game company. Author: David Howe.
- Feudal. The Game of Siege and Conquest, 3M Company - 1967. Author: Dennis Matheson.
- Fidechel. Unique styled chess pieces and 3D chess game in development. By Patrick Degan.
- First Syllabus on Xiangqi: Chinese Chess 1. Missing description Author: David Li.
- FlipFlop. A minimalistic Chess-like game with only one type of piece. Author: Ola Sassersson. Inventor: Masahiro Nakajima.
- Football Chess - Photo's. Chinese game of Snakes and Ladders type, with little in common with either Chess or Football. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- For the Crown. A commercial crossover with deck-building games. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jeremy Lennert.
- Four-Way Chess. 4-Way Chess. By Stephen R. Stockman.
Redirect Your Search