Starts with the letter 'B'
- Battle of the Diagonals. Each player uses the three kinds of diagonal in different ways. (9x9x6, Cells: 270) By Charles Gilman.
- Bellows Chess. The board expands and contracts from turn to turn. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Tony Quintanilla.
- Betza's Flying Circus. Bombers and interceptors fly above the chess board. By Ralph Betza.
- Betza's Three Dimensional Chess Games. Several 3d-chess variants by Ralph Betza. By Ralph Betza.
- Blocschach. Not only is the size of the back rank squared, so is its composition. (8x8x8, Cells: 512) By Charles Gilman.
- Boolean Rithmomachia. Missing description (4x4x4, Cells: 64) By Larry L. Smith.
- Borg Queen. Variant of Star Trek 3D Chess. (x7, Cells: 64) By Larry L. Smith.
- Brookschach. 3d variant with three unconconventional subsets of Queen move. (6x6x6, Cells: 216) By Charles Gilman.
|8 'Game' entries listed||8 'Three dimensional' entries listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||1 'Three or more players' entry listed|
|1 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entry listed|
Total items listed: 8