Starts with the letter 'digit'
- 2 Level Guru Mahachaturaji. Enlarging the Guru Mahachatuaji board to go with the enlarged army. (10x10x2, Cells: 200) By Charles Gilman.
- 2x2x16 Race Chess. Race Chess on a 2-level circular board with Crooked Bishops and Queens. (2x16x2, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- 3 Level 4 Player Variants. Putting 4 players on a 3d board usually used for 2. (8x8x3, Cells: 192) By Charles Gilman.
- 3 to the 5. A 6-player variant on 3 overlapping 9x9 boards. (11x11x5, Cells: 455) By Charles Gilman.
- 3-D Chess Discussion Group. Missing description
- 3-D Chess Federation Website. Supports 3-D Chess play in its various forms. Author: James Trimm.
- 3-Dimensional Eight Level Chess . TRUE 3D Chess on an 8 x 8 x 8 board.
- 3-Dimensional Eight Level Chess. TRUE 3D Chess on an 8 x 8 x 8 board.
- 3-player Honeycomb Chess. A variant on a hex-prism board with the hex boards as levels instead of ranks to allow three players. (x5, Cells: 180) By Charles Gilman.
- 3D Chess. A true 3D version of chess. By Dan Beyer.
- 3D Chess War. Play 4 chess games at once, first game won wins the whole war. By Kevin Pacey.
- 3D Chess Webpage, the. An improved version of Raumschach. (Link.). By Richard Goode.
- 3D Chess, a Different Way of Looking at It. A scheme for a geometric translation of 2d piece moves into 3d.
- 3D Great Shatranj. A simple approach to 3D chess. (6x6x6, Cells: 216) By Joe Joyce.
- 3d Magna Carta Chess. Adding Barons and Dukes to Magna Carta Chess to commemorate 8th centenary of Magna Carta. (5x8x2, Cells: 80) By Charles Gilman.
- 3d Minishogi. A variant originally devised for a contest that never materialised. (3x5x3, Cells: 45) By Charles Gilman.
- 3d offset chess. Chess variants, invented by Ralph Betza, on non-cubic three dimensional boards. By Ralph Betza.
- 3D Set Photographs. Missing description Author: Ben Good.
- 3D Shogi. Three dimensional version of Japanese Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
- 3D Xiang Qi. Three dimensional version of Chinese Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
- 3D-chess FAQ file. Information on the classic 5x5x5 three dimensional chess game. (5x5x5, Cells: 125)
- 3D-Schach. Chess on an 8 by 8 by 8 board.
- 3D8 Chess: The Official Ruleset. 3D Chess using 8 stacked standard sets.
- 3D8L Chess . TRUE 3D Chess on an 8 x 8 x 8 board.
- 4 x 4 x 8 Tri-dimensional Chess. Missing description (4x8x4, Cells: 128) By Alberto Monteiro.
- 4 x 4 x 8 Tridimensional Chess. Clever 3-D variant, closer to Raumschach, but according to Gilman, solves some of Raumschach's design flaws. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Alberto Monteiro and Silvio Levy.
- 65 Square Chess. FIDE chess but pretend there's another square smack dab in the middle. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
Total items listed: 27