Starts with the letter 'S'
- Salmon P. Chess. Huge three-dimensional game celebrating 10 years chess variant pages. (x10, Cells: 7500) By Dale Holmes.
- Shogi 3D. Three dimensional version of Japanese Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
- Skewer Chess. A 3D variant of Chess with new pieces. By LuigiMaster285 .
- Skewer Chess Set. Missing description Author: LuigiMaster285 .
- Skidoo Chess. Pieces can "skidoo" into an interior board. (8x8x2, Cells: 128) By John Smith.
- Smaller Alice Chess. Missing description Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Smallest possible 2D and 3D chess. Missing description (2x2x2, Cells: 4) By Daniil Frolov.
- Soul Reaver Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Robert Kalin.
- Space Chess. Three dimensional commercial chess variant. (8x8x3, Cells: 192) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Space Chess Photos. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Spherical Chinese Chess. XiangQi with a spherical board. (9x10, Cells: 92) By Graeme C Neatham.
- ST3DRoth. Charlie Roth's Revision of Star Trek 3D Chess. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Charles Roth and Andrew Bartmess.
- Star Chess. 3d-chess variant on two round levels. (Link.).
- Star of David 2 Level Hex Chess. An AOF offshoot on two side-10 triangles opposite ways round. (x2, Cells: 110) By Charles Gilman.
- Star Trek 3D Chess for Tournaments. A variation of Star Trek 3D Chess designed for tournament play. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Jens Meder and Andrew Bartmess.
- Stereo Chess. 8 by 8 board with four 4 by 4 boards stacked on top of it. (x4, Cells: 128) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Gerhard W. Jensch.
- Stock Goes East 25 files. Stockschach-style analogues to Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots. (5x9x5, Cells: 225) By Charles Gilman.
- Stock Goes East 49 files. Stockschach-style analogues to Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots. (7x9x7, Cells: 441) By Charles Gilman.
- Stockschach. 3d game with "stock" 3d analogues to FIDE pieces. (6x6x6, Cells: 216) By Charles Gilman.
- Strand. Three dimensional game with pawns and kings that move along straight lines and must remain adjacent. (4x4x4, Cells: 64) By Mike Cosgriff.
- Strato Chess. Information (no rules) about a quarter-century old three dimensional chess variant. (8x8x3, Cells: 192) Author: Jonathan Alden and Mark Hummel.
- Stuck in the Middle with You. 3 Different Boards and 3 Different Armies! By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Subatomic Chess. Missing description By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Switchback Xiang Qi. Folding the Xiang Qi board into 3d has surprisingly little effect. (3x10x3, Cells: 90) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 24