Starts with the letter 'F'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- FIDE-like rules for 3D Chess . (Link.). Author: Michael Klein and Jens Meder.
- First Contact. Variant of Star Trek 3D Chess. (x7, Cells: 64) By Larry L. Smith.
- First Contact. Variant of Star Trek 3D Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
- Five Up. An improved version of Raumschach. (5x5x5, Cells: 125) By Jim Aikin.
- Five Up Chess. Three-Dimensional Chess. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Flipped-return Nichtschach. Pieces return as something else on the same 3d board. (6x6x6, Cells: 216) By Charles Gilman.
- Flipworld. Pieces are on both sides of a disc. (6x7x2, Cells: 84)
- Flipworld . Pieces are on both sides of a disc. Author: Dan Troyka.
- Flux 4x4x4 Chess . 3D variant where pieces, excepting the King, can only exist on the field for a specific number of turns at a time. By Larry L. Smith.
- Flying Chess . Some pieces can fly. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: David Eltis.
- Flying Chess. Some pieces can fly. (8x8x2, Cells: 128) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: David Eltis.
- Folding Magnetic Chess. fold between D&E files, play on both sides. Author: Deep Thought.
- Four dimensional chess . Pieces travel in time. (Link.). (8x8x3, Cells: 192)
- Fractal Chess . Missing description By Stephane Burkhart.
- Free-form 4x4x4 Chess . 3D variant based upon several ideas by V. R. Parton for Chess-play on smaller fields. By Larry L. Smith.
Top of page
Total items listed: 15