Starts with the letter 'T'
- Tandem-Pawn Chess. Pawns are tandems of two pawns, which can move or capture as a unit, or decouple into two pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Kenneth Regan.
- Tank Chess. With exploding bombs and pushing tanks. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Andy Kurnia.
- Tauschach. Each player has one piece off the board, that can be switched every turn with one of his pieces but not the king. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Tax Chess. King mobility affected by the placement of pawns of the same color. By Tomasz Sobczyk.
- Team-Mate Chess. Variant with 8 different pieces, none of which is able to checkmate a bare king on its own. (8x8, Cells: 64) By H. G. Muller.
- Teleport Chess. Each non-pawn, non-king piece may teleport once per game. (8x8, Cells: 64) Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
- This Game is for the Birds. Game where pieces fly past obstacles and some pieces capture by pecking. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Ralph Betza and John Lawson. Inventor: Ralph Betza and Peter Aronson.
- Three Kinds of Billiards Chess. Pieces bounce off the edges of the board. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Time Travel Chess. Pieces can travel into the Future. Kings can also return to the Past! (8x8, Cells: 64) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Tiraspol chess. Variant in which pieces capture as the piece whose starting file they're in. By Max K..
- Toe-to-Toe Chess. A variant of Sittuyin (Burmese Chess) with alternating setup, and powerful, short-range pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Peter Aronson.
- Touring Chess. Pieces can either move normally or leap on a Knight's tour only known in advance to the referee. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Train Wreck Chess. Move your piece, then one of your opponent's, but only forward. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Peter Aronson.
- Tripunch Chess. Knights become Nightriders, Rooks add Gryphon moves, Bishops add Aanca moves, and Queens become unbelievable. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Triumvirate Chess. Uses three Knights. The last remaining opposing Knight must be checkmated as the King. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Troja. Commercially sold game where pieces can be stacked. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Onno Garms.
- Turning chess. Pieces can turn 45 degrees after movement. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Twiknight. Knights can make one double move a game, and always check with a double move. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Jens Baek Nielsen.
- Twins Chess. Rooks, knights, and bishops are twins and move together. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Edward Jackman.
- Two Ring Chess. Symmetric variant of "The Fellowship of the Ring". (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
|20 'Game' entries listed||1 'Three or more players' entry listed|
|1 'Hidden information' entry listed||1 'Sold commercially' entry listed|
Total items listed: 20