Starts with the letter 'N'
- N-Relay Chess. Uncapturable Knights give other pieces the ability to move as Knights. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Alessandro Castelli. Inventor: Mannis Charosh.
- Necromancer Chess. The Undead Walk. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Larry L. Smith.
- Nemoroth, The Game of. For the sake of your sanity, do not read this variant! (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Net Chess. Variant of InterGrid Chess. Move between intersections. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Tony Quintanilla.
- Ninth Century Indian Chess. Differs from Shatranj in the setup and the Elephant's move. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: John Ayer.
- No-Retreating Chess. A varient where you can't retreat until you get to the last rank. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Calvin Jack Pomerantz.
- Noble WingS Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Mark Simpson.
- Noli Me Tangere Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100) By Patrik Hedman.
- Not-so colorbound cylindrical chess. Game only with pieces, that would be colorbound on normal board. (7x8, Cells: 56) By Daniil Frolov.
- NWAPs. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
|10 'Game' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|1 'From ancient times' entry listed||1 'Circular shaped board' entry listed|
|2 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 10