Starts with the letter 'I'
- Ideal Chess. A social game that melds FIDE chess with playing cards. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Graeme C Neatham.
- If regular octogonal chess would be possible?. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- Illusionary Piece Chess. A piece and a Pawn on each side are more powerful, but can not offer check or prevent bare King. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Peter Aronson.
- Inchworm and Longworm Chess. Pieces move their heads to a new square, then move their tail to that square on a later move. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Interweave. Game with elements of Checkers and Ultima where all pieces are colorbound and only capture pieces on the other color. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Peter Aronson.
- Invader Zim Chess. Chess based on the show, Invader Zim. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Zim .
|6 'Game' entries listed||1 'Uses cards' entry listed|
|1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed||1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
Total items listed: 6