Starts with the letter 'G'
- The Game of Nemoroth. For the sake of your sanity, do not read this variant! (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Ghostrider Chess.. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Claudio Martins Jaguaribe.
- Gladiator Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By David Fisher.
- Golem Chess. Variant where the Queen is replaced by the Golem, a piece that must be captured twice to remove it from play. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Peter Aronson and Ben Good.
- GoshawkChess. Variant of Capablanca Chess with two Goshawks per side replacing the Archbishop and Chancellor. By James Zuercher.
- Gothic Isles Chess. Fictional historic variant, with Dragons, Wizards and Champions. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Peter Aronson.
- Gravity Chess. Pieces that moved attract pieces like magnets. (8x8, Cells: 64) By João Pedro Neto.
- Greener Chess. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence -- and your pieces are stronger there too. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Groundskeeper Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Yu Ren Dong.
|9 'Game' entries listed||1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
Total items listed: 9