Starts with the letter 'F'
- Falcon Random Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100) By George William Duke.
- Feeble Chess. Pieces are weakenend as they must use a turn to change direction or flip between taking and non-taking mode. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Fibonacci Chess. Move your opponent's pieces on certain turns. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Steve Costa.
- File Sharing Chess. File Sharing, pawn swapping, always passed pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64) By JT K.
- FireFighter Chess. A game where one piece is a secret fire fighter with special powers. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Fish Chess. Pawns can move backwards without capturing. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Fluid Chess. A modest variation allowing movement through friendly pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Joe Joyce.
- Follow the King!. Pieces must make the same move as their King. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ed Pegg Jr..
- Forward Chess. Variant where backward movement is limited. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Michael Nelson.
- Four-Fold Chess. Missing description (16x16, Cells: 256) By Larry L. Smith.
- Free Castling Rule. Less restrictive castling rules. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Roger Cooper.
|11 'Game' entries listed||2 'Large board' entries listed|
Total items listed: 11