Starts with the letter 'E'
- Edgehog Chess. Three Chess variants featuring John Driver's edge-loving piece the Edgehog. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: John Driver.
- Emulation Chess. Pieces have no move of their own, but move instead like adjacent pieces of either side. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jason Shields.
- Euqorab. Anti-Baroque. (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Smith.
- Every Man a Pawn. Each piece has the powers of a Pawn (except promotion) in addition to its normal powers. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Peter Aronson.
- Exinox Chess. Normal chess set, new type of pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Extended Chess. Standard setup with changes in moves and win conditions. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Miguel Villa.
|6 'Game' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6