Starts with the letter 'C'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Caïssa. On a 7 by 7 board with disappearing squares. (7x7, Cells: 49) By Christian Freeling.
- Caliph Qi. Extension of Isis with compound colourbound pieces and overlapping royal-accessible areas. (6x9) By Charles Gilman.
- Cannons and Crabs. A variant on a 7x6 board with Crabs (improved Pawns), and Cannons (leapers). (7x6, Cells: 42) By David Short.
- Canyon Chess. Small variant with Marshalls and Archbishops and some new rules. (8x8, Cells: 44) By Andrew Blechinger and Jarry Vega.
- Capture the Flag Chess. A translation of the classic children's game to a 42-square board. (7x6, Cells: 42) By Thomas Cameron.
- Cascudo. On 44-square hexagonal board with turns consisting of cascade of moves. (Cells: 44) By David Jagger.
- Central Point Chess. Small 7x7 game with different pieces. By QIDb602.
- Chameleon. Chess variant on board of 41 colored squares, where pieces change type depending on color of square the move to. (7x7, Cells: 41) By Tony Quintanilla.
- Chameleon Chess. Each player has a King and 11 Chameleons whose moves are determined by the type of square they are on. (6x7, Cells: 42) By P. D. Magnus.
- Chess - The Speed Game. Chess on a 5 by 6 board. (5x6, Cells: 30) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: ? denOude.
- Chess in the Fast Lane. The 64-squares of a regular Chess board are grouped into 41 "regions" producing a small board that looks full size. (8x8, Cells: 41) By Francois Tremblay.
- Chess on a board with 37 squares. Game with full Chess arrays minus a Pawn on a 37 square board without any corners. (Cells: 37) Author: Alfred Pfeiffer and Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Alfred Pfeiffer.
- Chess on a Soccer Ball. Missing description (Cells: 32) By David Cannon.
- Chess Wars 2.1- Cyberwar. Missing description (7x7, Cells: 49) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Chess with Different Periods. Missing description (6x6, Cells: 36) By Yu Ren Dong.
- Chess37. A chess variant on a board with 37 squares where pieces outside of the center 9 squares move like Kings. (Cells: 37) By David Howe.
- Chesscala. Missing description (6x8, Cells: 48) By Francois Tremblay.
- Chessence. Variant on a 9 x 6 board with 8 missing squares, immobile Kings, and 9 pieces whose movement depends on their spatial relation. (6x9, Cells: 46) Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Jim Winslow.
- Chessence. Small variant with many possible winning conditions. By Stephen Sniderman.
- Chestria. Each player has 11 randomly selected pieces in this game of placement and flipping. (5x5x3, Cells: 43) By Jared B. McComb.
- Chipps. Let all pieces gain a chip by moving to the other side of 4 by 8 board. (4x8, Cells: 32) By Mark Leff.
- Chogo44. Game with pawns and kings with co-enclosure capture. (7x8, Cells: 44) By David Jagger.
- Chromopolis. `Almost' colorbound pieces on a cylindrical board of 40 squares. (7x6, Cells: 40) By Alexandre Muñiz.
- Clash of Command. Chesslike game with pieces that change and leave behind other pieces on special board. (Cells: 41)
- Color Chess. Chess variant on board with 39 squares with five different colors. (6x6, Cells: 36) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Maarten Bodlaender.
- Combination Chess. Pieces give their movement capabilities to friendly pieces in their zone of influence. (Cells: 39) By David Howe.
- Compact Hex Chess. 2 normal hex armies on a board reduced to sides of length 5. (9x9, Cells: 61) By Charles Gilman.
- Congo. Animals fight on 7 by 7 board. (7x7, Cells: 49) Author: Christian Freeling. Inventor: Demian Freeling.
- Convergent Chess. Attack king directly or move to its home square on board with 40 squares. (6x6, Cells: 40) By A.J. Winkelspecht.
- Courtyard. Variant on 5 by 8 board. (5x8, Cells: 40)
- Crazy 38's. On strange board with 38 squares. (Cells: 38) (Recognized!) By Ben Good.
- Cube+. Three dimensional chess variant with 38 squares. (3x4x3, Cells: 38) By Jim Aikin.
- Cycle Chess. Variant on a board with 39 cells, three of which are special. (6x6, Cells: 39) By Andy Kurnia.
Game and 2d | Game and Small
2d | Small
Top of page
Total items listed: 33