Starts with the letter 'W'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Wall Chess. Orthochess with additional untakable wall pieces. Inventor: Jarrod Antinoro.
- War of the Worlds. Chess army from planet Earth against the Martian forces of Jetan. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Warrior Chess. Game where pieces earn money so that you can buy Warriors and weapons to arm them with. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Weave and Dungeon. Abstract game played on a board divided into Weave and Dungeon, with movement following different rules on each part. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Dan Troyka.
- WWII Chess. Fight between a shogi and an orthodox chess army. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Edward Jackman.
Game and 2d | Game and Other
2d | Other
Top of page
|5 'Game' entries listed||2 'Large board' entries listed|
|5 'In a category all its own' entries listed||2 'Each player has a different army' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5