Starts with the letter 'N'
- Nach Schach. Missing description (8x7, Cells: 56) By Jianying Ji.
- Nachtmahr. Game with seven different kinds of Nightriders. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jörg Knappen.
- Naiad Chess.. Introducing the Naiad, which moves like a queen but cannot capture. Instead it can kidnap pieces by magnetism (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Narrowness. Board filled with pawns and two kings per player. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Neighbors. Try to capture the most pieces on a 42-square board completely filled with neutral pieces. (7x6, Cells: 42) By Rob Nierse.
- Nemoroth, The Game of. For the sake of your sanity, do not read this variant! (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- No-Retreating Chess. A varient where you can't retreat until you get to the last rank. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Calvin Jack Pomerantz.
|7 'Game' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|1 'Small board' entry listed||1 'Three or more players' entry listed|
|1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed||7 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 7