Starts with the letter 'K'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- King Maker. Game with simple rules. Inventor: Ronald D. Planesi.
- King's Run. An entry for the 32-turn contest that is based on Logan's Run. By Fergus Duniho.
- Kingdom Chess. Large variant with new pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Konklav Anipsal.
- Knight Chase. Game played on with two Knights on a Chessboard with differing goals. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Jeff Rients. Inventor: Alex Randolph.
- The Knightliest Black Hole. Knighted pieces on a constantly diminishing board. By João Pedro Neto.
- Kylatori Sunset. Small variant combining replacement, custodian and coordination capture. (6x8, Cells: 48) By Tim Stiles.
Game and 2d | Game and Other
2d | Other
Top of page
|6 'Game' entries listed||1 'Small board' entry listed|
|6 'In a category all its own' entries listed||1 'Each player has a different army' entry listed|
Total items listed: 6