Starts with the letter 'H'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Hanga Roa. A chess variant inspired by the people of Easter Island. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Hernán Marcelo Domínguez Placencia and Juan Pablo Schweitzer Kirsinger.
- Haunted Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Stephane Burkhart.
- Hecatomb. Each player has 31 queens and one king. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Kevin Maroney.
- Helmsman Chess. Introducing the Helmsman and the bounce-move, whereby the piece deviates orthogonally. A very positional piece (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Hibryd I. Game played on 4x4 board with a King and four Pawns each, neutral pieces, multiple forms of capture and many ways of winning. (4x4, Cells: 16) By Jared B. McComb.
- Hit-point Chess. Pieces start with 30 hit points and attack by stepping next to the target. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Hnefatafl - the Strategic Board Game of the Vikings . Detailed rules and history of a Chess-like game played for 100's of years in Northern Europe. Author: Sten Helmfrid.
- Hopgi. Small-board variant of Chessgi with an L-shaped board, linked pairs of Kings, where all pieces can move like a Mao-hoppers. (7x7, Cells: 43) By Peter Aronson.
- Hoplit Chess. Introducing the Hoplit, a very mobile modern relative of the Korean cannon, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Hoplomach Chess. Introducing the Hoplomach, a dynamic bifurcation cannon, related to the Korean cannon, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Hordes of Change. A chess variant inspired by Andernach Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Joost aan de Brugh.
- Howitzer Chess. Introducing another piece named Howitzer, a fearful form of cannon, on the H-board. For the advanced tactician. With zrf. By M Winther.
Game and 2d | Game and Other
2d | Other
Top of page
Total items listed: 12