Starts with the letter 'G'
- The Game for the Trees. Pieces grow on the board, occupying multiple squares. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- The Game of Nemoroth. For the sake of your sanity, do not read this variant! (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Ganeshan Chess. Introducing a new Elephant piece known as (the) Ganapati. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Simon Edward Jepps.
- Gaul Chess. Introducing the Gaul, which captures like a bishop, but moves by the bifurcated jump method, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Genetess. A play-by-email game with genetically encoded pieces. By Robert Kydd.
- Glacial Shift. 4-player game played with Icehouse pieces with Shogi-style captures and where the same piece moves differently for each player. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Jared B. McComb.
- Good vs. Evil Chess. The epic struggle between good and evil, on a chessboard. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Granlem Shatranj. This is a mash-up of Grand Shatranj & Lemurian Shatranj with a 3 moves/player turn option. By Joe Joyce.
- Grasshopper Chess. Each player has eight additional grasshoppers. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Joseph Boyer.
- Grenadier Chess. Introducing the Grenadier piece on an H-shaped board. A game for the attacking player. With zrf. By M Winther.
Total items listed: 10