Starts with the letter 'F'
- Famicom PPU Chess. Game inspired by limitation of Famicom PPU. (10x10, Cells: 80) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Fanorona Chess. Variant played on a Fanorona board with capture by approach and by withdrawal. (5x9, Cells: 45) By Peter Aronson.
- FCC. Free Choice Chess -- Large variant where players choose and deploy their own forces. By Bruce R. Gilson.
- Finding ways to spin your games. After having moved, pieces change type in rotating order. By João Pedro Neto.
- Fractal Chess. Missing description (8x8x2, Cells: 80) By Stephane Burkhart.
- Free Choice Chess. Free Choice Chess -- Large variant where players choose and deploy their own forces. By Bruce R. Gilson.
- Fugue. Based on Ultima and Rococo this game has pieces that capture in unusual ways. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Michael Nelson.
- Full House. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Topher Gayle.
- Fun-in-a-Box Chess. Featuring Thing One and Thing Two from The Cat in the Hat. By David Howe.
- Fusion Chessgi. A hybrid of Fusion Chess and Chessgi. By Fergus Duniho.
- Fusion Diamond 41. A Fusion Chess variant played on a diamond shaped board of 41 squares. (Cells: 41) By Fergus Duniho.
|11 'Game' entries listed||2 'Large board' entries listed|
|2 'Small board' entries listed||2 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
|11 'In a category all its own' entries listed||2 'Each player has a different army' entries listed|
Total items listed: 11