Starts with the letter 'E'
- Elephant Hunt. Ituri Forest Pygmi traditional game with chess-like elements. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Freederick .
- Elevator Chess. Multiple boards with simultaneous games are linked through central elevator squares. By Ralph Betza.
- Endgame. Players start out with 16 pawns and gain pieces via promotion. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jorge Nuno Silva.
- Energizer Chess. Chess on a normal board with an Archbishop and a Chancellor added. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Enthralling Chess. A 32-turn variant in which pieces are 'enthralled', and then 'liberated' (ie. removed from the board). By Jeff Kiska.
- Essedar Chess. Introducing the Essedar, which captures orthogonally but moves by the collision method (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Evo. Game with chess-variant elements. Inventor: Giardino Italiano.
- Execute the Game. Pieces have unique abilities and uses dice-based combat. By Davey W Drehs.
- Extreme 2D Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100) By Larry L. Smith.
Total items listed: 9