Starts with the letter 'D'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- DCP.WOZ Chess. Large variant with unorthodox pieces. (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Demotion Chessgi. a Chessgi variant which is limited to 32 turns by demotions and the removal of Pawns. By Fergus Duniho.
- Deneb. Special pieces and winning conditions. (7x9, Cells: 63) By Roberto Lavieri.
- Diamond Chess 306. Missing description (22x24, Cells: 306) By David Cannon.
- Diffusion Chess. Pieces start out in groups and must continually break apart into smaller groups. Played on a GO board. (19x19, Cells: 361) By Alexandre Muñiz.
- Dimachaer Chess. Introducing the Dimachaer, a bifurcation piece that always lands on the diagonal second leg (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Dino-Czars. Battle between rival dinosaurs on a board of 42 triangles, where facing counts. (Cells: 42) By Clark Rodeffer.
- Doublecannon Chess. Introducing the Doublecannon piece, a strong cannon relative with breathtaking tactical capabilities (Zillions file exists). By M Winther.
- Dune Chess. Chess variant based on the Dune novels of Frank Herbert. By Larry L. Smith.
Game and 2d | Game and Other
2d | Other
Top of page
Total items listed: 9