Starts with the letter 'digit'
- 10x10 game with some popular pieces. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 104) By Daniil Frolov.
- 12 Sharp Chess. 4-player versions of 10-or-more-file variants on cross-shaped boards. (12x12, Cells: 108) By Charles Gilman.
- 2 Jewels. Larger version of Pink Panther Chess with second jewel and common Thieves. (9x10, Cells: 90) By Charles Gilman.
- 21st Century Chess. An updating of Chess for the video game generation, on a 10x8 board with Barons and Jesters. (10x8, Cells: 80)
- 3 Player Chess. On a large (217 hexagon) board. By Dennis Matthews.
- 3-Player Chess I. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 75) By Bn Em.
- 4 Armies. Each player controls two armies. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Patrick Riley.
- 4 Kings Quasi-Shatranj. Each side has 4 Kings, all pieces are short range. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Kevin Pacey.
- 4 Linepiece Fusion. Variants in which straight linepieces get to fuse with Crooked or Bent ones. (9x8, Cells: 72) By Charles Gilman.
- 9x9 Squares Rotating Chess. Usual set of pieces in different setup and changed movement on 9 by 9 board. (9x9, Cells: 81)
|10 'Game' entries listed||10 'Large board' entries listed|
|4 'Three or more players' entries listed||2 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
|1 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entry listed|
Total items listed: 10