Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'W%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Wa Shogi. Game with many different rather weak pieces, with or without drops. (11x11, Cells: 121) Author: H. G. Muller.
- Wa Shogi. A variant of Japanese Chess on an 11 by 11 board. (Link.).
- Walkers and Jumpers. Walkers and Jumpers is a combination 2D - 4D chancellor chess variant that uses 9 pieces and 9 pawns per side. (7x(3x(3x3)), Cells: 189) By Joe Joyce.
- War of the Roses. Missing description (12x12, Cells: 144) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- War of the Worlds. Chess army from planet Earth against the Martian forces of Jetan. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- The War of World`s Warriors Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100) By Namik Zade.
- The Warlord Games. Structured multi-move abstract strategy games of battle. By Joe Joyce.
- Weave and Dungeon. Abstract game played on a board divided into Weave and Dungeon, with movement following different rules on each part. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Dan Troyka.
- Webball. Board that can be visualized as globe shaped spider web, based on dodecahedron. By J. R. Schmidt.
- Westfield Chess. Unidirectional hemed variant introducing enhanced Nimrod pieces. (12x8, Cells: 96) By Charles Gilman.
- Where Eagles Fly. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By Michael Nelson.
- Wide Nightrider Chess. Chess on a 12x10 board with Nightriders, Champions and fast castling rules. By Kevin Pacey.
- Wild Kingdom. Animal armies battle for control of the Wild Kingdom! (10x10, Cells: 100) By Nick Wolff.
- Wild Kingdom Test. Rules and play testing for Wild Kingdom. (8x10, Cells: 80) By Nick Wolff.
- Wild Tamerlane Chess. A clash on a 11x11 board with pairs Queens and Eagles/Gryphons. (11x11, Cells: 121) By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Wildebeest Chess. Variant on an 10 by 11 board with extra jumping pieces. (11x10, Cells: 110) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Fergus Duniho. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
- Wildebeest Decimal Chess. A Wildebeest Chess adaptation to the decimal board. By Erik Lerouge.
- Wildeurasian Qi. Variant on 10 by 10 board combining ideas of several existing variants. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Charles Gilman.
- Wizard Chess. Variant on 12 by 7 board with fantasy pieces. (7x12, Cells: 84) Author: Paul E. Newton. Inventor: Paul E. Newton and Andrew P. Newton.
- Wizard of Oz Decimal Chess. Based on 1900 book 'Wizard of Oz' and 1939 film. (10x10, Cells: 100) By George William Duke.
- Wizard of Oz Nonal Chess. Road of five squares on Shogi board. (9x9, Cells: 81) By George William Duke.
- Wizard's War. Game with piece-creating Wizards and a board divided into arena and enchanted sections. (10x10, Cells: 84) By Michael Nelson.
- Wolf Chess. Half-century old variant on board of size 8 by 10. (8x10, Cells: 80) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Dr. Arno von Wilpert.
Redirect Your Search