Starts with the letter 'V'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Venator Chess. Introducing the Venator, a bifurcation cannon related to the Korean cannon, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Very Heavy Chess. A lot of firepower with all compounds of classical chess pieces. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Victorian Chess. Capablanca variant with the most powerful pieces starting on the outside. (10x8, Cells: 80) Author: John Kipling Lewis and Greg Strong. Inventor: John Kipling Lewis and David Paulowich.
- Vierschach. 19th Century 4-player game where allies start off at right angles to each other. (14x14, Cells: 160) Author: Jörg Knappen. Inventor: G. Arthur Lutze.
- Viking Chess. Armies start side-by-side on a 12 x 7 board. (12x7, Cells: 84) Author: Tomas Forsman and Peter Aronson. Inventor: Tomas Forsman.
- Vyremorn Chess. Large variant on two overlapping square boards. (Cells: 132) By Nathan McDonald.
6 'Game' entries listed 6 'Large board' entries listed 1 'Three or more players' entry listed 1 'From ancient times' entry listed 1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed 1 'In a category all its own' entry listed
Total items listed: 6