Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'R%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Ramayana Chess. Chess variant inspired by the Ramayana epic. (Cells: 84) By Luiz Carlos Campos.
- Rank-behind-Rank Chess. 30 pieces on a side with two Kings each on a 6 by 12 board. (6x12, Cells: 72) By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Rebel Fury. A Variation of V.R. Parton's Royal Fury. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Larry L. Smith.
- Regimental Chess . Commercial variant. Groups of pieces can form battalions and regiments and move at the same time. (36x16, Cells: 576)
- Reldoub. Game with river, relays, walls, and fractions. (11x11, Cells: 121) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Renniassance Chess. With 68 pieces on board of 12 by 12. (12x10, Cells: 120) By Eric V. Greenwood.
- Reroute66. A simpler game using the same board as Gerd Degens' Chess66. (10x8, Cells: 66) By Fergus Duniho.
- Reservists' doublechess. Each side has 16 non-pawn pieces, split among 10 types. By Andrew L Smith.
- Retiar Chess. Introducing the Retiar, a bifurcating bounce-slider, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Ringworld Chess. Themed hex variant differentiating opposite directions along orthogonals. (Cells: 198) By Charles Gilman.
- Rococo. A clear, aggressive Ultima variant on a 10x10 ring board. (10x10, Cells: 100) (Recognized!) Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Peter Aronson and David Howe.
- Roman Chess. Commercial chess variant on a 10x10 board with two non-royal kings added. Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: Mark Woodall.
- Rose Chess. Grand Chess, with Roses instead of Knights. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Rose Chess XII. With Nightriders, (Half-)Roses, Spotted Gryphons and War Machines. (12x12, Cells: 144) By David Paulowich.
- Rotary. On a 9 by 9 board with rotating pieces. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Christian Freeling.
- Round Table Chess. Chess variant on a board with round and square part. (Cells: 92) By Richard G. VanDeventer.
- A Royal and His Pet. Missing description By Zhedric Meneses.
- Royal Chess. Variant on ten by eight board. (10x8, Cells: 80) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Royal Court. On 8 by 10 board with crowned knights: can move like king or knight. (10x8, Cells: 80) By Sidney LeVasseur.
- Royal Rumble. A 6 board all-out melee with random pieces, royals and starting positions. By Nick Wolff.
- Russian fortress chess. An old Russian variant for four players. (Cells: 192) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Ryu Shogi. Large modern shogi variant. (7x12, Cells: 84) By Jared B. McComb.
- Ryugi. 10x10 variant with Kirins, Marshalls, and Dragons, the latter which can move as a Bishop or as a Nightrider. By A. M. DeWitt.
Redirect Your Search