Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'J%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- J-Chess. Variant on 10 by 8 board with jesters. (10x8, Cells: 80) By Daniel Brown.
- Jacks and Witches 84. Variant on 84 squares with special pieces and special squares. (12x8, Cells: 84) By Antoine Fourrière.
- Jai-Alai. A sports theme variant with three new pieces: the Superball, the Ball and the Diagball. (9x8, Cells: 72) By Roberto Lavieri.
- Janus Chess. Variant on 10 by 8 board. (10x8, Cells: 80) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Werner Schoendorf.
- Janus Kamil Chess. A crossover between Janus Chess and Modern Kamil Chess. (12x8, Cells: 96) By Jörg Knappen.
- Jester Chess. The Jester is an 'anon' piece but similar to the 'Fool' - beautiful commercial wooden sets - a must have! Author: Simon Edward Jepps.
- Jester Chess. Large variant, with four new pieces including Jester that imitates opponents last type of move. (10x11, Cells: 110) Author: John William Brown. Inventor: Thomas Havel.
- Jetan - Martian Chess. Large variant from the book The Chessmen of Mars. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux and Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Edgar Rice Burroughs.
- Jetan Jeddara. Large Jetan variant, with new pieces. (16x12, Cells: 192) Author: Tony Quintanilla and James Killian Spratt. Inventor: James Killian Spratt.
- Jetan-Sarang . A large variation of Jetan. By James Killian Spratt.
- Jikaida. A large variant, taken from A Sword for Kregen by Kenneth Bulmer. (12x18, Cells: 361) Author: Alan Burt Akers. Inventor: Kenneth Bulmer.
- Joshua's Chess. Missing description (12x12, Cells: 144) Author: Michael Nelson. Inventor: Joshua Nelson.
- Jumping Chess. Pieces capture by jumping. Board has extra edge squares making it 10x10. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Peter Aronson.
- Jumping Knights Chess. Nightriders replace Knights and War Machines have also been added to Jumping Chess. (10x10, Cells: 100) By David Paulowich.
- Jupiter. Huge chess variant on 16 by 16 board. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Adrian King.
- Jupiter (Revised). Missing description (16x16, Cells: 256) By Adrian King.
Redirect Your Search