Starts with the letter 'digit'
- 007 Chess. A variant where you also move your opponents pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Edward Jackman.
- 10 Minute Melee. Score as many points during 10 minutes of time with regular chessset. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Mason Green.
- 10-directional Chess. 10-directional pieces: an augmented Knight and a restricted Chancellor. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jörg Knappen.
- 10x10 game with some popular pieces. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 104) By Daniil Frolov.
- 10x10 Multiple Knot Chess. Board in `mathematical shape'.
- 12 Sharp Chess. 4-player versions of 10-or-more-file variants on cross-shaped boards. (12x12, Cells: 108) By Charles Gilman.
- 123456 Chess. Uses 2 dices for each player and 2 checkers for each player, in addition to normal chess pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- 125 Percent Shogi and 125 Percent Xiang Qi. 4-player versions of Oriental variants on cross-shaped boards. (15x15, Cells: 125) By Charles Gilman.
- 16 Seasons Chess. 4-player variant combining FIDE and Leap Chess pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Charles Gilman.
- 16Chess. Game with 4 royal pieces. By Zhedric Meneses.
- 2 Jewels. Larger version of Pink Panther Chess with second jewel and common Thieves. (9x10, Cells: 90) By Charles Gilman.
- 2 Pronged Chess. Each player makes "simultaneous" moves with 2 different pieces. By John Whelan.
- 21st Century Chess. An updating of Chess for the video game generation, on a 10x8 board with Barons and Jesters. (10x8, Cells: 80)
- 2Choice Chess. You can tell opponent which pieces he can move. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- 2Hit Shogi. Shogi with 2 hits to destroy a piece, and drop pieces at start. (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- 3 Player Chess. On a large (217 hexagon) board. By Dennis Matthews.
- 3 Strikes Chess. The first attack does not immediately remove pieces from the board. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- 3-Player Chess I. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 75) By Bn Em.
- 3d Chessboards, Epic Games. Expensive chessboards with 3d surface. Author: David Howe.
- 3FewShogi Chess. Like Chess but 3 Shogi per side. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- 3to2. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Stephane Burkhart.
- 4 Armies. Each player controls two armies. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Patrick Riley.
- 4 Faces. 2d multiplayer variant based on a feature of Tunnelshogi. (9x9, Cells: 45) By Charles Gilman.
- 4 Kings Quasi-Shatranj. Each side has 4 Kings, all pieces are short range. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Kevin Pacey.
- 4 Linepiece Fusion. Variants in which straight linepieces get to fuse with Crooked or Bent ones. (9x8, Cells: 72) By Charles Gilman.
- 4 Linepiece Hex Chess. Hex Chess with yet more kinds of radial path. (Cells: 91) By Charles Gilman.
- 4 Player Chess. Commercial four player chess variant.
- 4-Player Pothole Chess. Bulldozers and cars and other vehicles are pieces in 4-player chess variant. (7x7, Cells: 39) and Seth Blanchard. and Seth Blanchard.
- 4-way chess by Taurus games. Commercial fourhanded chess variant. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Stephen R. Stockman.
- 4x16 Race Chess Revisited. New version of race chess on circular 4 by 16 board. (16x4, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- 52Chess. A piece may teleport to the square corresponding to a drawn card. By Kevin Pacey.
- 6 by 10 Pawnless Half variants. Pawnless variants rearranging non-Pawn ranks of variants with 10 ranks by 10 or more files onto just 6 files. (6x10, Cells: 60) By Charles Gilman.
- 6 Ranks, remaining variants. Extrapolations from the Diana/Los Alamos/Haynie's Primary family of variants. (6x6) By Charles Gilman.
- 64 triangles. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- 8-Piece Chess. (Queen's Army chess, all 8 Back Rank Pieces different). By JT K.
- 8x8 adaptation. Missing description By Daniil Frolov.
- 8x8 Heart Chess. Chessboard in form of heart.
- 8x8 Hyperbolic Chess. Mathematician Missoum has a board based on hyperbola.
- 8x8 Reversible Stairs-Chess. Chessboard looks like stairs.
- 8x8 Spider Web Spiral Chess. Board in shape of spider web.
- 9x9 Squares Rotating Chess. Usual set of pieces in different setup and changed movement on 9 by 9 board. (9x9, Cells: 81)
Total items listed: 41