Starts with the letter 'H'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Hadean Chess . Play expanded chess with Ferz/Wazir Sorcerers, Ferz/Wazir Knights, Flying Warmachines. Flying Elephants and Ninja Pawns. By Charles Daniel.
- Half Chess . On a 4 by 8 board without pawns. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: John Groeneman.
- Halfgi . A hybrid of Chessgi and Ralph Betza's Half Chess. By Peter Aronson.
- Halfling Chess . Game where all pieces (except Knights) are Halflings. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Halloween Knight Court . Halloween-themed variant on a tiny board.
- Hammer Chess . Minor pieces have increased movement possibilities. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Hanga Roa . Play Hanga Roa with Zillions of Games! Author: Young-Hyun Joo. Inventor: Juan Pablo Schweitzer Kirsinger and Hernán Marcelo Domínguez Placencia.
- Hans 38 Gift Chess . Eric Greenwood's chess on a board with 38 squares. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Eric V. Greenwood.
- Hans 40 Gift Chess . Pieces are digits or letters and move like their form on 5 by 8 board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- Haynie's Hexagonal Chess . Experimental hexagonal chess variant. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Billy Haynie.
- Haynie's High Power Fairy Chess . With orthodox chess set but different stronger movements for most pieces. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Billy Haynie.
- Haynie's Oblong Chess . Variant on double size chess board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Billy Haynie.
- Heaven . Pieces trying to reach a goalfield can only move if in reach of a friendly piece. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Rob Nierse.
- Hepta . Hexagonal clan-based game played with Icehouse pieces. By Joost Aan de Brugh.
- Herb Garden Chess . Variant on 7 by 12 board with additional combination pieces. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: William Overington.
- Herculean Chess . Extended version of chess features the Flying Bishops, the Flying Chariots, Ninja Pawns, Augmented Knights and Zebras. By Charles Daniel.
- Heroes Hexagonal Chess . Hexagonal variant with special Hero piece which enhances other pieces. By Tony Quintanilla.
- Hex 39 . Hexagonal chess variant on small board with simple rules. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Torben Mogensen.
- Hex Shogi . A new family of hexagonal Shogi variants. By Fergus Duniho.
- Hexa Decimal . Larger hexagonal chess variant (Zillions of Rules file). By Joost aan de Brugh.
- Hexagonal Arimaa. Hexagonal Arimaa - Based on McCooey's Hexagonal Chess. By Tim O'Lena.
- Hexagonal Chess by Shafran . Half-century old hexagonal chess variant from Soviet Union. Author: Ivan Derzhanski. Inventor: Isaak Grigorevich Shafran.
- Hexagonal Chess, Glinski's . Chess on a board made out of hexagons. Author: Jens Markmann. Inventor: Wladyslaw Glinski.
- Hexagonal Chess, McCooey's . Chess on a board, made out of hexes. Author: Jens Markmann. Inventor: Dave McCooey.
- Hexagonal Iss Jetan . Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Hexapawn . Martin Gardner's miniature game of three pawns vs the pawns. Author: Robert Price. Inventor: Martin Gardner.
- HexChess . Various hexagonal chess games, including Glinski's and McCooey's. Author: Jens Markmann.
- Hexes Chess . Hexes Chess requires fewer chess pieces and a smaller board than conventional chess, but increases the mobility of each piece. Author: Mike Layfield and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Mike Layfield.
- Hexetera . Download Hexetera for ZOG! Also includes the game in squares: Etcetera! By Roberto Lavieri.
- Hexmate . A two-player variant on a hex board made up of 127, 3-color hexagons. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Michael A. Rouse.
- Highcastle Chess . All pieces can castle. Author: Robert Price. Inventor: Ed Pegg Jr..
- Hippodrome. Solitaire game using a small board. Author: Doug Chatham. Inventor: Andy Lewicki.
- Hitchhiker Chess . Get your Hitchhiker to the Restaurant at the other End of the Board; inspired by Douglas Adams' books. By Dan Troyka.
- HiveQueen. Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Holy Grail . With the extraordinary but deadly Serpent that mutates into the Flying Bomber, Raptor, Cannon, Vao, Stealth Gryphon and more! By Charles Daniel.
- Holy War . Variant with 6 by 6 board with four additional corner squares. By Fergus Duniho.
- Home Columns Chess. A piece cannot be captured when in its 'home' column. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Ted Clancy.
- Hopgi . Small-board variant of Chessgi with an L-shaped board, linked pairs of Kings, where all pieces can move like a Mao-hoppers. By Peter Aronson.
- Hoppel-Poppel . Variant in which Knights capture as Bishops and Bishops capture as Knights. Author: Uwe Wiedemann.
- Hordes of Change . A chess variant inspired by Andernach Chess. By Joost aan de Brugh.
- Horus . Game with Royal Falcons where all pieces start off board and most captures return pieces to owner's hand. By Peter Aronson.
- Hostage Chess . Pieces taken are held hostage and can be exchanged against other pieces and then dropped. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: John Leslie.
- Hourglass Chess . 38-Square board in shape of Hourglass. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Uri Bruck.
- HP Minichess . Small chess variant that could be played against a pocket calculator. Author: Marek14 .
- Huntsman Chess . Missing description By Yu Ren Dong.
- Hydra Chess . Captured pieces return. Regrown pieces will be of lesser value. By Karl Scherer.
- Hydrant Chess . Special rules govern how pieces move between four quadrants of the board. Author: Marek14 .
- Hyperchess. A chess variant on a board representing 4-D space that closely parallels traditional Chess. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Joe Joyce.
- Hypnotic Chess . You may move opposing pieces your pieces attack. By Dan Troyka.
Top of page
Total items listed: 49