Starts with the letter 'A'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- A9 HexaChess Zillions Zip . Missing description By Graeme C Neatham.
- Abagoren Chess. Old Bulgarian Chess variant for Zillions of Games. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Abagoren Macedonian Chess . Missing description By Malcolm Webb.
- ABC Chess. A variant with 8 armies of pieces generated by combining 1, 2 or 3 simpler pieces. By Jeff `Cavebear` Stroud.
- Abstract Chess . Pieces are really by stacks of stones of different heights, with their move depending on the number of stones. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: João Pedro Neto.
- Accounting Chess . Modern Business Chess: win by capturing or indicting the opposing CEO (King), or bilking all of your Stockholders (Pawns). By Dan Troyka.
- Achernar . ACHERNAR is a mix of the game ALTAIR and Western Chess. By Roberto Lavieri.
- Ajax Chess . Missing description By Jose Carrillo.
- Al-ces . Variant on 10 by 10 board with 30 pieces per player. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- Alapo . Game with abstract pieces. Reach opponents first row on 6 by 6 board. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Johannes Tranelis.
- Alekhine Chess. Named in honor of Alexander Alekhine, World Chess Champion 1927-1935, 1937-1946. By Michael Wortley Nolan.
- Alice Chess . Classic Variant where pieces switch between two boards whenever they move. Author: Pierre Tourigny. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Alice Chess . New Alice Chess ZRF plays Alice Chess on two boards. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Alice Raumshach . Combining the Raumschach and Alice chess variants. By Robert Price.
- All in 1 . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- All The Way Chess. Pieces must move as far as they can when moved. By Doug Chatham.
- Almost Chess . One queen has combined rook and knight moves. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Altair. Altair is a modern game with an oriental flavor. By Roberto Lavieri.
- Amazone Chess . Queen may also move as a knight. Author: Uwe Wiedemann.
- Ambi-Chess . Large board with two kings, move a member of each of two armies each turn. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- American Chess. Large variant. Remove Generals from center columns to win. By Andy Thomas.
- Amphibian Chess . Pieces capture by leaping when there's a square past the target, or by replacement when the target is on the edge. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Tony Paletta.
- Amphora . Chess variant inspired by game of Stone Warriors on wine bottle shaped board with 40 squares. Author: Jens Markmann. Inventor: Peter Aronson.
- Annan Shogi . Shogi variant where pieces move like a friendly piece directly behind it (and similar variants). Author: Young-Hyun Joo.
- Antarctic Chess or Predators and Penguins . Missing description By Graeme C Neatham.
- Anti-Gravity Chess . Pieces that move repel other pieces. By João Pedro Neto.
- Anti-King Chess . Each player has both a King and an Anti-King to protect; Anti-Kings are in check when not attacked. By Peter Aronson.
- Anti-Magnetic Chess . Pieces that move repel pieces like magnets. Author: João Pedro Neto.
- Anti-Relay Tutti-Frutti Chess . Anti-relay is when a piece loses a movement capability it normally does have due to its position relative to another piece. By Michael Nelson.
- Anywhere Chess . Pieces (except kings) can make teleport moves to any empty square on the board. Author: Uwe Wiedemann.
- Arabian Nights Chess . Large modern variant of historic Shatranj, with more pieces and flying carpets. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Paul E. Newton and Timothy R. Newton.
- Arena Chess 42 . Game with two boards totaling 42-squares where pieces captured on the large board move to the small board. By David Howe.
- Assimilation Chess . Increase your material by assimilating your opponent's pieces. By Fergus Duniho.
- Assimilation Fusion Chess . A hybrid of Assimilation Chess and Fusion Chess. Pieces combine and split apart. By Fergus Duniho.
- Asylum Chess . Includes new game that features dual path compound pieces: the Loony Snake Rook and the Insane Snake Bishop. By Charles Daniel.
- Asylum Redux . Introducing the Loony Snake Rook and Insane Snake Bishop. Also starring the dangerous and superfast Ninja Pawns! By Charles Daniel.
- Atlantean Barroom Shatranj . Missing description By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Atlantis Chess . Instead of moving, a player may remove an square from the edges of the board. Author: Doug Chatham. Inventor: Gerben Dirksen.
- AtTENdance Chess . Missing description By Erez Schatz.
- Augmented Chess . Players give standard chess pieces small additional movement possibilities from predescribed set. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Australian Football Chess. Game based on Australian Rules Football and Chess. By Robert Winkel.
- Avalanche Chess . A popular chess variant, where you advance your opponents pawns. Author: Young-Hyun Joo. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- AvantGarde Chess . A font-named variant that adds a Centaur and a Man to the standard setup. By Peter Aronson.
- Avian Airforce . Experimental Rider/Leaper Army for Chess with Different Armies vs the Usual Four and Other Armies. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Aviary . New pieces with shogi elements and a bird theme. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Daniel Hollombe.
- Azchess . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Azchessimp . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Azerbaijan Chess . http://zillions-of-games.com/cgi-bin/zilligames/submissions.cgi/79138?do=show;id=1659. By Namik Zade.
- Azsymchess . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Azsymchess pawns shuffler . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Azsymchess1024 . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Azsymchessdrop(Improved) . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Azsymdrop(Updated)) . Missing description By Namik Zade.
Top of page
Total items listed: 53