Starts with the letter 'M'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Magnetic Chess: 4 sample games. Missing description Author: Jim Aikin. Inventor: João Pedro Neto and Claude Chaunier.
- Make-A-Rule Chess. Sample game. Author: Randy King.
- Makruk Library. Missing description Author: Jose Carrillo.
- Makruk match. Moves of a match of Thai chess.
- Makruk match 2. Moves of Thai Chess game Gralla - Mendel.
- Mat-al-magnun. The fool's mate in Shatranj.
- McCooey's Hexagonal Chess: Sample games. Missing description Author: Dave McCooey.
- Modern Courier Chess. Sample Game with analysis, from Variant Chess. Author: Paul Byway.
Top of page
|8 'Sample Game' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|2 'Oriental' entries listed||1 'From ancient times' entry listed|
|1 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entry listed||1 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entry listed|
Total items listed: 8